Our school is fortunate to have a very strong Parents and Citizens Association (P&C). The school prides itself on a high level of parent and community involvement in school activities and the P&C is a driving force in this regard. The P&C provides an opportunity for parents and citizens to learn about the educational program in the school, and support the provision of amenities. Funds are raised through various fundraising activities throughout the year including the Dardanup Arts Spectacular and The Bull and Barrel Show parking. Your personal involvement, as well as being informative and enjoyable, is very important to your child and is most appreciated by the school. New members are always welcome.
Current Office Bearers
President: Peter Gardiner
Vice President: Susanne Herd
Treasurer: Lisa Sampey
Secretary: Chantelle Glen
P&C Meetings: Mondays, week 3 and 7 every term, 7 pm in the staff room.
The School Council represents the school community in the process of school planning and policy development. However, its members are not involved in the day-to-day operations of the school.
Current School Council Members
The School Council has the maximum of 12 voting members and 1 co-opted member;
Chair Person: Dougal Herd
Vice-Chair Person: Helen Humphreys
Secretary: Jo Fitzpatrick
- Ryan Shannon - parent representative
- Darren Jefferies – parent representative
- Ryan Gibbs - parent representative
- Carmen Gregg - industry representative
- Vicki Robinson - community representative
- Ric Stacey – co-opted member
- Lara Drennan - school representative
- Sue Butcher - school representative
- Malena Cahill – school representative
- Darryl Owen - Principal